Pest Control in Fort Pierce, FL
At Choice Pest Management, we’ve called Florida home for over 25 years. We understand that pest control in Fort Pierce isn’t a one-size-fits-all situation and that when you need pest relief, you need it fast. That’s why we offer highly customizable pest control plans that provide the protection you need! When you call Choice, you’ll know you’re getting service from highly-trained professionals that are familiar with the pests that you’re facing. Our exterminators have 45 years of combined experience to defend your home from:
- Fire Ants
- And more!
Our Streamlined Pest Control Process
When pests invade, the last thing you need is the added stress of waiting on exterminators to respond. That’s why our rapid-response team is equipped to get you on the path to a pest-free home. Call us for treatment that’s safe, odorless, and effective!
When you trust us for pest control in Fort Pierce, you can expect:
- An interview with a qualified technician to create an action plan.
- An in-depth pest inspection to assess the extent of any infestation.
- Customizable treatment plans so that you get the services you need without frills.
- Same-day service when you call before noon for rapid relief.
- Reduced-risk methods that are family-safe, pet-friendly, and EPA-approved.
Termite Control in Fort Pierce, FL
Termites are insidious pests that can do significant damage to your property before you even notice they’re around. DIY methods don’t do the trick on these destructive insects that live in massive colonies feeding on wood products. When you’re concerned about termites, you need professional termite control from the experienced exterminators at Choice. Don’t wait until your home has sustained expensive damage. Defend your family and property with rapid termite removal.
When you call us for termite treatment in Fort Pierce, we will:
- Perform a thorough termite inspection to determine the extent of the infestation.
- Create a customized extermination plan based on termite type and home layout.
- Use multiple treatment types from trusted brands to get the job done.
- Implement termite prevention with baits and traps that keep termites away.